Order a T-Shirt!
At the age of seven, Seth Hale was diagnosed with Hypodiploid ALL Leukemia. Hardly showing any signs of being sick before the diagnosis, it was only eight months from diagnosis to the bone marrow transplant that saved his life. God’s miracles in their family’s life has led to the creation of PCFF: Pediatric Cancer Family Foundation. This foundation is not only a medium in providing practical and material needs for other families with young children facing cancer, but also a foundation of support and love.
PCFF services include:
- Hospital Needs
- Bags with material needs when family is first admitted
- Stocking the ‘family room’ with food and meals
- Support Groups
- A hub for Cancer moms to come together
- Monthly gatherings for mothers
- Transplant Home Package
- Professional home cleaning
- Professional carpet and air duct cleaning
- Four Hepa filters
For more information about PCFF please contact us at email@example.com. Click here to donate today!